Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is defined as a commitment to society beyond short-term profit for stakeholders and a recognition that organisations are responsible for both the positive and negative impacts of their actions on the community.
This course outlines the major issues within CSR and offers learners some practical tips for addressing them.
• What is CSR?
• Benefits of CSR;
• Workplace initiatives;
• Environmental initiatives;
• Community initiatives;
• Marketplace initiatives;
• Tips for resolving CSR issues.
At the completion of this course, learners should be able to:
• Define what CSR is and how it relates to their organisation;
• Describe the benefits of CSR;
• Discuss the issues surrounding CSR and how to address them;
• Contribute to the CSR initiatives in place at their organisation;
• Understand their responsibilities in relation to CSR.