Employees who are engaged and motivated are enthusiastic about their work because they know that they're investing their time in something worthwhile. Furthermore, engaged and motivated employees create a positive working environment and help organisations achieve their goals. Therefore, the aim of every organisation should be to ensure that all employees are engaged and motivated.
This course has therefore been developed to inform managers of strategies that they can use to engage and motivate their team members. It also looks at the different levels of engagement and what motivates different types of employees.
• Explanation of what employee engagement and motivation is;
• The benefits of having engaged and motivated employees;
• The three levels of engagement;
• The 10 C's of engagement;
• Motivational drivers;
• Using the McClelland theory;
• Identifying different types of employees.
At the completion of this course, learners should be able to:
• Explain what employee engagement and employee motivation is;
• Recognise the benefits of having engaged and motivated employees;
• Identify the three levels of engagement;
• Discuss ways to increase engagement;
• Identify and discuss the motivational drivers of different employees;
• Discuss ways to motivate different types of employees.