Microsoft Office Online Excel is a spreadsheet application featuring calculation and graphing tools to create and format spreadsheets and analyse and share information.
This course contains a series of instructions, images and short videos to help learners understand the basic to intermediate functions of Excel.
• Creating and saving spreadsheets;
• Entering and editing text;
• Using formulas for calculations;
• Using functions in formulas;
• Using cell references in formulas;
• Formatting text, numbers and cells;
• Hiding rows and columns;
• Moving, adding and deleting worksheets;
• Using table formatting;
• Using charts;
• Formatting and printing charts;
• Protecting worksheets.