Microsoft Outlook is an email application featuring a calendar, task manager, contact manager and note taking capabilities.
This course contains a series of instructions, images and short videos, aimed at providing the learner with guidance on how to perform various functions from an introductory level to an intermediate level.
• Sending and receiving email;
• Formatting email;
• Sending and receiving attachments;
• Working offline;
• Managing email folders;
• Adding and editing contacts;
• Creating and editing appointments;
• Creating and editing meetings;
• Creating and editing tasks;
• Using flags and categories;
• Using different views and arrangements;
• Creating and emailing groups;
• Creating a signature.