Microsoft PowerPoint is a presentation software program that uses a graphical approach to the delivery of information in the form of slide shows.
This course contains a series of instructions, images and short videos, aimed at providing the learner with guidance on how to use design templates, organisational charts, special effects, Web presentation features, collaboration functionality and advanced presentation delivery options.
• Creating, saving and opening presentations;
• Entering, arranging and formatting text;
• Inserting and arranging images;
• Inserting, arranging and formatting shapes;
• Organising slides;
• Using different slide views;
• Adding presenter notes;
• Creating text and object animations;
• Creating slide transitions;
• Adding headers and footers;
• Creating basic templates;
• Using comments;
• Checking spelling.