Microsoft Word is a word processor, featuring the ability to create documents such as letters, invitations, business cards, labels, brochures and more.
This course contains a series of instructions, images and short videos, aimed at providing the learner with guidance on how to create, manage, revise and distribute long documents, forms and web pages.
• Creating, saving and opening documents;
• Entering, arranging and formatting text;
• Formatting documents;
• Adding headers and footers;
• Understanding section breaks;
• Adding tables;
• Creating basic templates;
• Creating a table of contents;
• Using comments and track changes